- Effective Monday, August 17: limit of 100 DMV customers per day/3 transactions per customer.
- face masks/coverings required for face-to-face service*
- maximum 2 people per party allowed inside
- limited number of customers allowed in the lobby
- DMV customers wait for service outside in a single line, 6 feet apart
- DMV customer line will be cut off early at our discretion, subject to the volume of customers.
- outside porta potty restrooms available to the public
*WE ARE NOT SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS*
*Other DMV options: You may leave DMV paperwork (no license plates or payments) in our DMV drop box located on the side of Town Hall at 105 East Main Street, Remington, VA 22734, or use USPS/UPS/FedEx to send us your paperwork. Include a valid phone number.
Note: DMV work for in-person customers will be processed before work left in drop box or mailed in.
Some Virginia DMV CSCs ("full service" offices) have re-opened by appointment only. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, go to: www.dmvnow.com