- face masks/coverings required for face-to-face service*
- maximum 2 people per party allowed inside
- Limit one appointment per customer per day
- All transactions are limited by scheduled appointment time
- On booking page, click on circled "i" for information about the service you are selecting
- Appointments made for the wrong service (example: choosing "vehicle registration" instead of "title transfer") will be cancelled
Customers with appointments: 5 minutes before your appointment time, wait outside front door. Staff will come get you when it's time for you to enter the lobby. Face masks/coverings are required to enter lobby. Missed appointments will have to be rescheduled.
SCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT AT REMINGTON DMV SELECT
*Other DMV options: You may leave DMV paperwork (no license plates or payments) in our DMV drop box located on the side of Town Hall at 105 East Main Street, Remington, VA 22734, or use USPS/UPS/FedEx to send us your paperwork. Include a valid phone number.
Note: DMV work for in-person customers will be processed before work left in drop box or mailed in.
Virginia DMV CSCs ("full service" offices) have re-opened by appointment only. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with a Full Service DMV, go to: www.dmvnow.com or call (804) 497-7100.