Remington Town Hall
105 E Main St.
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
The Remington DMV is a Select Office.
- Vehicle Titles—Original(with or without liens), Substitute and replacement & title maintenance.
- Registrations—Originals, Renewals(including fleets), Transfers, Re-Issue, plate surrenders
- License Plates—Request Special Plates, Request Personalized Plates, including the issuance of motorcycle, permanant trailer, truck, taxicab and local governent use plates
- Permits and Palcards—Trip Permit, Overload Permit
- Handicapped Parking Placards—Original Handicapped Parking Placards
- Voter Registration—Accept Voter Registration Applications
- Transcript Request—Driver and Vehicle
- Address Changes that do not involve issuance of a driver license or ID card
- Return Checks—Full.
If you have any questions that cannot be answered by the DMV Select Office please check DMV's Website